Whose jersey will rake in the dough?
1. Keith Benson - Guy's a future NBA first-rounder. A diamond pulled from the rough by Kampe's crew. Guessing about $500. With signature: $600
2. Johnathon Jones - Two-time All-Summit League selection led the nation in assists two seasons ago and holds the league's all-time record. School's all-time winningest player led the Grizzlies to much success last season: $275
3. Derick Nelson - Turned down pro offers after injury-marred season, returned to Oakland in a lesser role than in previous years and it paid off. Now his jersey brings in money for OU: $250
4. Larry Wright - A well-known talent before he got to Oakland, Wright pumped in 11 ppg. and made the Summit League All-Newcomer team. $195
5. Drew Maynard/Blake Cushingberry - Couldn't really decide between the two who should round out the top five. Both have good local followings. They're friends, so maybe they'll buy each other's jerseys. $150 each.
For the record, I believe they will be auctioning off NCAA tournament jerseys.