Obama interrupts Oakland-Texas
Here's what you missed:
- The questionable foul called on Larry Wright. Cory Joseph splits at the line to give Texas a six-point.
- Reggie Hamilton's 3-pointer rims out with 47 seconds left.
- Keith Benson fouls to stop the clock with 43 seconds left. Joseph makes two more free throws to push the lead to eight.
- Hamilton elects for the easy two, his layup cuts the lead down to six with 28 seconds left.
- Oakland timeout with 28 seconds left.
- Wright intentionally fouls J'Covan Brown to stop the clock. Brown makes both (he was 12 for 12 from the line Friday).
- Wright missed a jumper. Hamilton got the rebound, Benson missed a jumper. Hudson got the board and put it back in to cut it to six points.
- Drew Valentine steals the ball and Benson gets fouled down low. They put a split second back on the clock and he closes out his career with two makes at the line to pull Oakland within four at the horn.