Blogs > Grizzlies Den

Paul Kampe (no relation to Greg Kampe) covers Oakland University basketball for The Oakland Press. His news and notes keep you up to date with the Golden Grizzlies men's and women's teams.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Reggie Hamilton: 'I'll play wherever'

Former Oakland guard Reggie Hamilton has been getting several workouts with NBA clubs this summer, having already worked out with the Timberwolves, Trail Blazers, Cavaliers and his hometown Bulls.
In a recent story from The Hoops Report, agent Austin Walton revealed Hamilton also has suitors overseas citing "multiple six-figure offers."
"To be honest, I'll play wherever," Hamilton told The Hoops Report. "Once you're inside the gym, it doesn't matter what state you're in. You're in the gym ... I'll play wherever has the best opportunity for me and my family at this point. It's just not about me, it's about helping my family and those who helped me come this far. I pray I'm able to play in a place that helps me help them."
The story adds that Hamilton has bulked up to 185 pounds, nearly 10 pounds heavier than his listed weight with Oakland. He mentioned working on his mid-range game, taking many more pull-up jumpers than in the past.
According to Walton, Hamilton will be working out with the Pacers Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home